The Norwegian Church, located in Cardiff Bay, celebrated it’s 150th Anniversary on Sunday 15th December. AE Cardiff supported this special commemorative event.
The programme included:
- a church service with a reprisal of the first sermon given at the Norwegian Church 150 years ago
- a series of talks supported by the University of Bergen, Cardiff University, Hordaland Council and the Welsh Norwegian Society including the Roald Dahl story and the ancient links between languages
- a concert with performances from visiting Norwegian musicians Eir Inderhaug, Stian Okland and Marina Kan Selvik
- Foods inspired by Roald Dahl’s Revolting Recipes.
- Read more at the Academia Europaea Cardiff pages