Oslo, Norway, 11 – 14 June 2019. The conference will be held at Ingeniørenes Hus Møtesenter, located centrally in Vika in Oslo.
The TYPES meetings are a forum to present new and on-going work in all aspects of type theory and its applications, especially in formalised and computer assisted reasoning and computer programming. The meetings from 1990 to 2008 were annual workshops of a sequence of five EU funded networking projects. Since 2009, TYPES has been run as an independent conference series.
The TYPES areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
- applications of type theory;
- dependently typed programming;
- industrial uses of type theory technology;
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
- proof assistants and proof technology;
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
- links between type theory and functional programming;
- formalizing mathematics using type theory
We encourage talks proposing new ways of applying type theory. In the spirit of workshops, talks may be based on newly published papers, work submitted for publication, but also work in progress.
The conference is partially supported by COST Action CA15123 EUTypes, the Research Council of Norway, and Academia Europaea Knowledge Hub Region Bergen.